Prime Minister modi ridicules poll surveys says priority is delhis development

Prime Minister modi ridicules poll surveys says priority is delhis development
According to India TV.

New Delhi: On the second last day of campaigning in Delhi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed a rally in south Delhi's Ambedkar Nagar.

Here are the highlights from his speech:

1. BJP is going to form a government in Delhi under the leadership of Kiran Bedi.

2. You want the nation to grow, don’t you? For this Delhi needs stability. We need a strong government. Delhi has seen the backlash of an unstable govt already. I am requesting you to vote for development. Vote for the Bharatiya Janata Party.

3. We have to rectify the errors of last 16 years and help Delhi reach new heights.

4. I have seen in the last two days attempts are being made to incite our North-eastern brothers and sisters. In BJP's Vision Document, something was incorrectly written of Northeastern immigrants. It was clearly a mistake, and we have accepted it when BJP govt was in Bengaluru, because of some rumours, North easterns started fleeing from the state. But the BJP government held them back.

5. When the LS elections were ongoing, I myself was a candidate. During those elections there wasn't as much crowd as is being witnessed this time.

6. We are robustly working towards development, leaving no space for people that practice the policy of divide and rule.

7. The goal and mantra of my politics is development. Without development Delhi and India cannot go forward.

8. My politics has only one direction, only one aim, and only one motto - development. And what does development means? It means changing the life of the poor. When there's someone sick at home, medicine should be provided.

9. I want to change the course of life for the poor. A poor man works hard with honestly and after a long day's work, when he comes back home, there isn't even enough space for him to stretch his legs and sit. Everyone deserves a house of their own.

10. I seek your blessing. Today the whole world is looking up to India. Do you know why? It is because of you. You have given a clear mandate to Delhi. Now when I go to different countries, and greet world leaders, they are not facinated with me. They see me backed by 2.25 billion people.

11. When I was fighting Lok Sabha polls from Varanasi, surveys predicted I would lose badly but I won. The survey said that I would lose with a difference of 3 lakh votes.

12. The people who claimed to be honest, they have been proved otherwise. What kind of people are they? They preach something and do the completely opposite things.


13. Shouldn't we give relief to 1984 Sikh victims if judiciary directs us? They say we are doing it for election. We are doing it for humanity.
Share on Google Plus

About Annonymus

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment